Welcome to Grapevine – a trusted community of kindred spirits buying, selling, hiring, letting, sharing, meeting, collaborating and connecting. Grapevine is all about good things happening through people connecting to people. From essential essentials to exciting luxuries, large and small, you'll find all the things you need – and some of the things you never knew you needed.
Membership is a small charge of just £35, and you will get your first personal post for free (personal posts cost £35 currently) and posting is simple. Above all, Grapevine is a personal service – if you can't find something you need, then just email Panda on firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll do her utmost to help you.
What makes us different?
Grapevine is so much more than the usual buying and selling site. Our members don't just use Grapevine to ditch the old sofa or look for new things in their lives – they also come here to offer, read about and discover interesting experiences and opportunities in a vibrant and growing community.
We are a person-to-person service, helping individuals and small businesses find whatever it is they need.
Here are a few things that make us a little bit different...
- Our post pricing is fair and crystal clear, and will always be affordable
- We are open for business 24/7, 365 days a year - Grapevine never sleeps!
- Can't go to an event tonight? Had a late cancellation on your holiday home? We offer 'Last Minute Posts' for that urgent ad people have to see ASAP.
- We are passionate about helping young people with internships, job opportunities and house-shares.
- Charity is important to us and we will donate £1 from each posting fee to one of our nominated charities.
- We have a team of specialists on hand to advise you, and lots of tips, articles and expert interviews to help you get the most out of Grapevine and beyond.
- We make sure your post reaches the widest audience possible by sharing it on our Instagram and featuring selected posts in our monthly mail-out.
A trusted community
Grapevine is all about you. You can always be confident that the person you are buying from, or selling to, is from a network of people you know you can trust.
We love hearing members' stories and publish the best of them in our Stories section, alongside top tips, seasonal suggestions, buying and selling guides and interviews with our partners, specialists and ambassadors.
The quicker we grow this trusted network, the higher the success rate will be with all the posts, so please do sign up the rest of your family and friends. We very much want this to become a great port of call for the young, starting out on new careers/work placements/renting accommodation/travel, etc.
Members receive our monthly round-up of news, articles, selected posts and inspiring stories.
So if you'd like to apply to be a member, you'll just need to fill out the simple application form with a bit of information about yourself and why you'd like to become a member.
We really look forward to welcoming you as a member in the future.